Used in combination with Balloon Kyphoplasty Kit, this product is mainly used in a Percutaneous Kyphoplasty, PKP operation, to dilate vertebral body and form a cavum which is for injecting bone cement to recover and stabilize vertebral body.
1. With a small diameter after folding, it can easily pass through the working channel.
2. With excellent retractivities, it can be withdrawn from the working channel smoothly after use.
3. With high-pressure resistance, it can ensure the safety during using.
4. Excellent customized service, we can provide services according to customers' different requirements.
5. With 8 years' experience in the field of manufacturing balloon catheters, we have been certified with ISO9001, ISO13485 and CE.
6. Professional OEM manufacturer of Balloon Catheters.
|Model||balloon size||max. Capacity||working channel||Balloon compression|